Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just thoughts...

I just hopped in the car with Stage to head out to L.A. to handle stuff for the "All Night Flight" single. And I just realized how I molded my life to be exactly what I wanted, for the most part anyway. I wake up in the morning at whatever time I feel like, and then do whatever I feel like doing, make music, get on the internet, or just watch t.v. The average person has a job to go to every morning at 7:30am, that they hate!!!

I try not to take it for granted, I just realized I need to spend more time making music then. I just realized how wack our era is...like seriously. Every nigga thinks they are a rapper or the next big thing. And I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just speaking to the people that think this is a get rich quick scheme. I see sites like broadbeats.com with artists like Dirty J who's the "best artist I never heard of" and I just can't but shake my head and think "Are we really gonna' just go out like that?? LIKE THAT?!?!" If you been doing music for over 5 yrs and haven't advanced your career in any kind of way, give up. Because you could have done college in 4 yrs and had a somewhat decent life. If your offended by this then your probably one of those people in that category.

We need janitors, McDonald's employees and Car Washes just as much as we need rappers and producers. As you can see I did A Lot of thinking on this trip to L.A...lol.

Shouts out to everybody that read my blog and getting it to 500 views in my first month.


End spaz...

No comments: