Thursday, January 15, 2009

So Far....Gone

I dont know why I titled this entry "So Far...Gone". It just popped in my head when started this. Just thought I'd let you know that...random, i know. But I haven't been on my blog lately because i've been trying to get over this whole beat block thing. I think it comes from it being a brand new year and I just wanna be on some next level different shit. Tired of the same ol', same ol'. So i'm warning you now of the new music you get from me, might not be what your used to hearing. A friend of mine brought it to my attention of how the majority of "hip hop" doesnt like change, at all. If you play the average rap fan some music and its too far away from what they listen to they will most of the time write it off as "wack" before really listening to it. And this isn't a excuse to be able to make some wack shit and call it "different" just because.

Yesterday I chilled with my son all day and took him to the park, and it amazed me at how much people's lives stay the same no matter how old you are, you just go through the same situations over and over. Kinda hard to explain in this blog because it would just make more sense if you were there...In a nutshell, my son is Stewie from Family Guy.lol.



G. Malone & Jim Jones show tonite in LA....





Open Your Ears....

1 comment:

Ben Walker said...

Good stuff man, I had the same problem a couple of months back with trying to get to that next level I wanted to be at.

Took me about 2 weeks of frustration but then it just clicked and I started making some hot music again, I'm sure the same thing will happen for you and you'll feel like you have really progressed. Even though it sucks right now it's worth it when you finally get to what you were aiming for.

Keep at it!

Ben