Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Day Without A Entry....

Yesterday was my first time not making a new blog entry. I know y'all were looking forward to see who or what I was gonna spaz out on yesterday lol. Nah, no spazzing out, just a chill day, getting balance back into my life so I dont take any nonsense with me into 2009. Let's just say being single isn't all its cracked up to be...

I decided I need some new toys, and I'm gonna get em asap. A ipod touch and Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. Those 2 things are something I NEED right now to block out everything else around me. Last night we did a Sweet 16 show at a high school with Glasses that went pretty good, and today we gotta go back out to Palm Springs because we have a radio interview at 92.7 The Basement. Should be fun, chillin, promoting, and playing music.

Nothing to exciting or crazy in this entry, it really aint about much but.....







Stay tuned....

No comments: