Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Females...

So I'm sitting here just going through records and listening to them to hopefully get inspired by something to make a beat out of, and I'm looking through my sidekick at people away messages (this is what ALL people with sidekicks do). And I'm browsing through and I see a few girls that I know that are blatant flat out hoes away message that are talking about love and why they can't get a man blah blah blah...I swear one everyday changes hers every 20 min saying "i love you", "fuck yo girl", "why does he hurt me?" "All I want is you for christmas"....Im thinking "SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THAT BULLSHIT!!!"

This is part of the reason I am the way I am towards females, cuz i study their mysterious asses. I see how they operate and I make sure (or try my best) to not be the lame nigga on the other end of the story. So if a girl tries feeding me that nonsense I'll pretend to feed into, but it really isnt phasing nothing at all. Silly hoes. I should write a book, but that Tariq Nasheed dude already wrote one putting niggas and bitches up on game. If you dont know who Tariq Nasheed is, google him and check out his book "The Mack Within". I came across it today and he knows what he's talking about, we think alike. Seriously.

But I analyze everything, music, beats, artists, females, everything. I have to figure out how things work so then I can make it work in my favor, like this blog. Lol. Your pissed that your still reading this now, huh? It's ok, I spaz out and go on rants like this in person and I'm sure some of you have caught it on my ustream. It's just me. I try to be me 100% in everything. You should try it sometime, Be You. Peace.

Females invaded my blog on this entry, it's cool though.


She's a cool one...;-)


Im the craziest nigga ever...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have come to find out "The Good Girls" play that independent I don't need you but you need me bullshit and "The Bad Girls" or hoes be on that I love you and your my heart lets get married shit and then on the weekend they open a six pack of random dingalings. I don't trust no damn woman not even my mother especially her cause she raised me and i know not to trust her. Take Tariq Nasheed with a grain of salt he got exposed for tricking in Brazil.

Anonymous said...

not ever girl is like that. those couple of away messages do not represent how every woman is and you shouldn't speak on behalf of all women.

Meetro said...

I didnt say all women are hoes and act mysterious but I never found one that didn't show those signs...show me one and i'll be quiet about it....

Anonymous said...

me

Anonymous said...

First off, I will say The Mack Within is a kick ass book (Tariq Nasheed is a smart cat, and has broken down most of the idiosyncrasies of dating in general). Although to be perfectly honest, I have been the lame dude on the other end of the story on more than a couple occasions, but over time, I learned how to get over that. But especially in Los Angeles, a lot of women are ho's and act rather ambiguous (this is why I don't date white women).

And Meetro, you're crazy, but New Jack is probably the craziest Aggin ever (por favor believe it).

Meetro said...

Dont be anonymous...show who you are.