Monday, December 15, 2008

What Am I Doing?

This will be a long one...

So its 3:35am and I'm at a "party/kickback". Obviously I'm bored out of my mind and have no clue why I'm even here if I'm blogging right now. I could be at home, making music, chillin' with my son or even with B. Sometimes I don't even understand myself and my actions.

Hmmm...

At the show earlier tonite we did a few hours ago I just couldn't help shaking my head at the other "artists" that were performing. Just sad. They aren't serious about this, they don't really want this. Or maybe they do, who knows?

I need 2 gigs of RAM for my computer to mix these songs me and Ant been doing. Shit is wack, its always something trying to stop my progress.

I'm ranting and rambling in this entry...

Just stay tuned, your watching history unfold...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Family

“That dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to.”-Dodie Smith

Put that family first sometimes I wish that I had one.

Meetro said...

I get you Q..it's tough...

bruta said...

law #16

Meetro said...

The family does always come first man...I know that already, that's easy.