Thursday, December 4, 2008

Meetro's Mind

The last few months I have been going through alot of different things in life, some good and some bad, some about personal life and some about music (well most are music.) And I feel like I should share some of my thoughts with the people of the world on my very first blog.

Some things I post will be just my views on different topics that come to me throughout the day and others will be things that I've thought of forever. I invite any and everyone to give me your views on the same topics and we can have some discussions about them. 

Also this blog will be used to keep everyone that is interested in my music career up on the things that are currently going with me in that aspect of my life. From working on beats, the recording process, and putting together Stage's debut album "Standing Ovation" (myspace.com/stagegotnext) that will be in stores and online March 31, 2009 on Blu Division Music/ Fontana Universal Records. Make sure to support our movement and buy a copy!!

If your a artist looking for tracks for your mixtape or album take a listen to my music at soundclick.com/timelessmusicproductions or hit me up at myspace.com/meetromusic.

Stay tuned as I will update this site everyday if possible or at least every other day. If you have any suggestions as to things you would like to see on the site or discussed feel free to contact me at timelessmusic83@gmail.com or on AIM at TimelessMusic11....



Happy Birthday Hov!!



Meetro

2 comments:

bruta said...

oh no

Meetro said...

what's the problem with me having a blog??